Free Instant Quote
Flexible Working Hours
Fully Insured Workmanship
Stop your search for painters and decorators in Wandsworth – we’ll apply only the highest quality paint to your walls, ceilings, and woodwork!
FREE preliminary quotes are always available. Get yours today by contacting an expert adviser, and answering all our questions. We also offer you no-obligation, on-site consultations. Take note, all workmanship is fully insured.
The professional painters we send out in Wandsworth have experience helping homeowners, buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, and estate agents. We’ve done so on domestic properties as well as commercial venues. This includes office buildings, hotels, pubs, community centres, and even multi-floor department stores. There’s no way we won’t be able to help you.
Here are some FAQs about the process:
When do I get a cost estimate?
After you contact a painting and decorating adviser in Wandsworth. And provide details about your project.
Is it detailed?
The estimate will include a breakdown of all costs, labour, and materials.
Will it change?
The quote is preliminary to begin with. It will be fixed and finalised within one working day after an on-site consultation has been performed.
Appointments can be reserved over the phone on or online through this website’s contact form.
Have us paint…
Walls and ceilings:
1. Painters and decorators will arrive at your property in Wandsworth. We’ll start by filling in all the small scratches and dents in your wall. Caulk will also be applied to the corners and edges. And your floor will be protected.
2. The painting will begin. Firstly, a primer or undercoat will be applied if required. Secondly, three separate coats of paint will be layered on to the surface.
3. All your possessions will be put back in their original position
1. The surface will be prepared. Old paint will be removed with chemicals, any dents and scratches filled in, and more.
2. The painting will begin with the application of two coats of primer, dye, or stain. Afterwards, three coats of paint, varnish, or oil will be put down.
3. Any furniture that has been moved will be put back
Need plastering, tape and jointing, skimming, or patching up? We can do them all for a little extra.
Water-based, solvent-based, or speciality paint can be applied to your walls and ceilings. You can tell the painters and decorators you’re sent in Wandsworth which to use. Want us to care of woodwork instead? Choose between solvent-based and speciality.
Take note, there are several different finishes for each paint. Take water-based as an example. It can have a matt, flat matt, silk, or soft sheen finish.
Don’t forget, you can hire us in any postcode or area within the M25. Book now on on online through our contact form or chat facility.
|Battersea SW11||Putney SW15|
|Tooting SW17||Southfields SW18|
|Bedford SW12||Queenstown SW11|
|Balham SW11||Nightingale SW12|
The Paint House Full range of home painting and decorating tools and equipment.
Address : 52 Northcote Rd
Wandsworth is a district of south west London within the London Borough of Wandsworth. It is situated 4.6 miles (7.4 km) southwest of Charing Cross. The area is identified in the London Plan as one of 35 major centres in Greater London....Read more